The Kinetic Energy of Data
It is . Do you know what your data is doing?
Data is only useful if it is keeping you informed, out of trouble and at the cutting edge of opportunity.
- If it is out there on the internet, it is not helping your business now.
- If it is in your database, it's just sitting there.
- If it is being analyzed and acted upon, you're actually harvesting the energy in data and using it to drive your business!
DataThinks has been quietly building a set of competencies and tools to help small and medium-sized businesses become more data-driven than has been the case in the past. The tools are focused on two areas, both follow a similar process.
- Population Kinetics is the art and science of mining, analyzing, visualizing and acting upon social media to enhance the engagement with customers and prospects. More about our Pop Kinetics practice.
- Application Kinetics is the art and science of mining, analyzing, visualizing and acting upon data from application usage to enhance the utility (and the monetary value) of the application. More about our App Kinetics practice.
The captain of every ship needs an able Spock, someone who can collect data from various sources, analyze them, visualize them and recommend actions. The effect of every action is measured, analyzed and fed as input to the next action. Our role is Spock, not Captain Kirk.
Are you looking for a Data Partner? Talk to us.